Friday, July 25, 2008

Mommy's Helpers


Riley, Connor and Megan helped me move the mineral feeders for the cows and fill them up. Riley is the muscles, Connor is the spotter, and Megan holds the lid up for me. They are so much fun to take around. They keep things very exciting. You can see Megan found a new type of grass that she wanted to show to me. They are all great helpers. They all want to drive so we take turns at each gate they trade. I'm so lucky to have each one of them. They are wonderful.

2 comments:

Eliza said...

It's fun when you can all work together. I'm glad that your helpers are so willing to help. I know it makes the job that much easier. (I wish we could help too, we miss MO).

Josh said...

Your kids are really lucky to have parents who are teaching them to work hard.