Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Megan - My Entertainment




Megan is so much fun. She will use big vocabulary words correctly and we will just start laughing because it sounds funny coming out of a 3 year olds mouth. She wants to know what is so funny and then she starts laughing with us. She loves to dance to music and show off her things. You can see in the one picture she is showing her two Christmas trees. Connor gave her an early Christmas gift of a purple tree and she is loving life. The other picutres show what she does when I say smile. Then when I say open your eyes the smile goes away. She is working on getting the two of them down at the same time. We are so lucky to have a little girl. She adds so much to all of our lives.


2 comments:

Eliza said...

So cute! We love having Megan in our lives too! Audrey kept pointing to the screen and saying, "My Megan!" What a cutie!

Dave & Jada said...

Megan is so funny. I still can not believe how much she looks like Connor. We are excited to see y'all over the break. I need to call you soon. I only have Wyatt's number so I guess I will be calling him. Good thing you work so closely.